Monday, May 26, 2014

Memorial Day 2014

I was awake promptly at 6 AM today.

I can't say I know what is going to happen today. Alex and I mowed yesterday prior to going to a graduation party and, at one time, the plan was to mow today. Since that is done, I can't say what will happen. Karen talked about getting Alex some shorts, but I don't feel a strong desire to go on that shopping trip. I do have Uncle Rico rehearsal tomorrow evening so I could spend some time on the songs on set 2, even though I feel pretty good about those songs.

Last night was the Rainey going away party. As I think I mentioned previously, Ron and Margaret are moving to New Hampshire where Ron will be the women's soccer coach at Dartmouth. They close on the house within the next couple of weeks and, then, the new neighbors will move in. It will be an exciting time.

In the Big Picture, we got new neighbors on one side of us in summer 2013 and now, in summer 2014, we will get new neighbors on the other side of us. Lots of changes in our busy life.

No comments: