Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Happiness

I am a happy person. Seriously and sincerely, The issues I have in life are nothing major. I don't have a lot of drama and I really like that. I think the major reason I am happy is the underlying goal I have in life is to follow the No Garbage Trucks! Pledge.

I do not accept garbage in my life
When I see Garbage Trucks, I do not take them personally.
I just smile. I wave.
I wish them well.
And I move on.

And I do not spread garbage to others. 
I am not a Garbage Truck!

I do not accept garbage in my life.

Go find David J. Pollay's book on Amazon.com.

In the meantime, I am working in the concession stand during Alex' baseball game tonight. He has a game tomorrow night. Thursday, we leave for Elkader and I'm looking forward to a temporary break from this busy life.

No comments: