Monday, June 2, 2014

Update on the Reconversion

I was able to get a little work done on the reconversion over the weekend. I finished my 27th spindle so I am actually a little ahead of schedule.

I just messed around with my Excel file that I use to track my progress and, as of right now, it says the following:

Total CDs to convert Total CDs converted Total CDs left
4684 3003 1681

So, roughly, this project is 65% complete with 182 days until its target completion date of 12/1/2014. If I were to work on this project each of the next 182 days - which I know I will not because of prior commitments - I would need to convert around 9.23 CDs a day. That would presume my total number of CDs left to convert is 1638 CDs. If I round (incorrectly) up, and use a base estimate of 10 CDs a day, that would presume my total number of CDs left to convert is 1820 CDs.

I will keep working on the reconversion and pay more attention to my progress than the statistics that are tracking my progress.

1 comment:

Cooler Rat said...

Are these or any of the 685 cd's you had on craigslist available for sale ?