Friday, August 1, 2014

Missing Operating System

When I fix my work laptop so I don't see this error message, I will be very happy. I think it's such a waste of my efforts to be always trying to fix my technology devices. There's the Elkader PCs, the external hard drive crash that I dealt with that caused the reconversion project and others. I go from issue to issue and I can never really predict what will come up next. This laptop has been a challenge for me. A while back, I had the issue with not being able to connect to the network at work. I had the issue with not being able to connect to my network at home. Now this.

The worst part? I am, essentially, offline and trying to get it fixed. I have almost reached my data limit on my phone with 2 more days to go. I don't have any time to go to the campground office, which is where I can connect to WiFi, today. We're going to play miniature golf in Prairie Du Chien, WI, today. In fact, I think we are leaving Elkader in about one hour.

I'm not sure when I will be able to update the statistics for the conversion of my CDs. I think I will be up late Sunday night in an effort to get the work laptop to work.

No comments: