Thursday, September 1, 2016

Best Laid Plans

Yesterday, when it was time to go home, RoboHelp was in the process of establishing links to hundreds of Word documents. I considered cancelling the process so that I could shut down my laptop but, instead, chose to leave it running and simply locked my laptop. My hope was that the process would continue between the hours when I left work and when I came today. Judging by what I saw in Windows Explorer below, the process continued for about 22 minutes before stopping until I unlocked my laptop a little while ago and saw an error message. I clicked Ok to continue the processing. Here's what WE showed me:


And yes, I didn't doctor up the screenshot - I was at work at 6:37 AM today. Have I mentioned lately that I love my work . . . and also that I am literally 5 minutes from my house!

No comments: