Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Brief Break

Today, at 6:30 AM, I am boarding a plane for Washington, DC with my dad on the Eastern Iowa Honor Flight. The forecast is for sunny and 85 degrees so I hope that holds true. I'm excited about spending the day with my dad and am hopeful that it will be a memorable experience. Because of that, I am not posting anything else today - I'll be back to work, making the world aware of HRC's evil, Metallica's greatness, and pushing the Iowa Hawkeyes to victory tomorrow (9/21/2016). Enjoy the brief break from my rantings! This blog has been in existence for 3221 days or 8 years, 9 months, 3 weeks, 4 days, and I can't recall a prior break where I was taking a day of vacation to spend time with my dad* so this will be nice.

Editor's Note: The day that was spent visiting various care facilities in Cedar Rapids for Mom doesn't count.

No comments: