Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Acer in my Future

I found this PC online for $120. I like the small case - I think it would actually fit nicely on the desk in an area that is wasted because of the desk design. It's just a casualty, you could say, of the design of a desk that is L-shaped. The desk is fantastic - I don't want to give the impression I do not like my birthday & Christmas present. I do. Most definitely, I do! I'm just commenting that the PC below would fit on the desk whereas a tall tower would have to be placed under the desk which, for ripping CDs, is not very convenient.


Acer computer works good only year and half old but only used for 5 months. I lost the dvi cable but everything turns on just can't connect screen to computer. Description of item in pictures. Sw Cedar Rapids no holds you pick up. $120obo no low ball






No comments: