Monday, December 4, 2017

Is There any Music President Trump is Passionate For?

In today's age of political divisiveness, where Catholics state they are pro-abortion, perhaps just so they are not aligned with President Trump (I don't know - I'm Catholic and pro-life so I can't speak on their behalf), maybe music is a way to unite our country. Of course, no matter the genre, President Trump would not benefit. There are a trillion sub-genres and I'm betting he could not state he liked a single sub-genre without causing controversey because I have a feeling that if President Trump said he liked:
  • Metallica, metal fans would suddenly be Beyonce fans
  • Garth Brooks, country fans would suddenly become Classical music fans (because there are no words)
  • Ice-T, the liberals would immediately point to the lyrics of "Cop Killer" and call Trump a hypocrite
The teaser for this article - Denmark’s Prime Minister surprises Indonesia’s President with a Metallica box set Posted by Zenae Zukowski on November 28, 2017 - asked the same question that I used for the title of this post:


I think it's a fair question. Has someone tweeted the question to President Trump? Maybe he would answer for my birthday present - I am 48 today.

No comments: