Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Crap Start to My Day Thanks to City Girls

I really wish "City Girls" would return to the rock from which they crawled out from under because... Oh my God! This is just awful! When I saw the email below, I should never have given in to my curiosity!


If you dare, listen to their tune.

I DON'T RECOMMEND THAT YOU DO!!! 
SERIOUSLY, IF YOU SKIP THIS VIDEO
YOU MAY BE A BETTER PERSON FOR IT!

It is full of adult language - including the title of the video - so I'm not going to embed it. Instead, here's the link, but before you click the link, one more thought on a Tuesday. Ever hear of the storybook about "The Monster at the end of the Book" with Grover from Seasame Street? My grandma used to have it at her house and when I was very young, I would read it. The premise of the book is that there is a monster at the end of the book. The entire book shows Grover begging you NOT to turn the page. There are pictures of Grover building a brick wall, among other things, that are meant to prevent you from turning the page until the end when it ... nope, go find the book - I won't spoil it.

Anyways, that's what I'm thinking about as I'm about to paste the link now
I'm serious, I'm going to paste the link now. No, NOW. Okay, this time I really will. Here it is, the link you should not click:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQag7Yfundw

No comments: