Monday, January 15, 2018

Three Years to the Day

Today is the 3 year anniversary of the PearsonAccess Next & TestNav 8 documentation going online. This was a big deal at the time because we had previously authored in MS Word and distributed PDFs to the customer. Now, we were going to author in Confluence and there would be no distribution - customers would simply access the content through the Confluence site.



I was telling one of my current co-workers about some of the challenges we faced on that team:
  • There were some animated discussions where I was the 'majority' - aligned with others on the team.
  • There were some animated discussions where I was the 'minority' - not aligned with others on the team.
I'll conclude this post with a final thought about January & Pearson. Later this month, there will be another anniversary.

No comments: