Sunday, September 30, 2018

I'm Ducking DONE

This is the tipping point, the ducking point when I can not do it anymore. I am ceasing the updates on my Get Your Political Opinions Here pages. I am going to leave the link in the list of pages, but will be updating the title and moving it to the last link.

https://freebeacon.com/politics/hirono-criticizes-conduct-fbi-investigation-sexual-assault-allegations-kavanaugh

"We need the FBI to investigate."

The FBI is going to investigate.

"The FBI investigation is not credible."

Sarah Sanders slams 'absolutely disgraceful' handling of Kavanaugh accusations, vows WH won't 'micromanage' FBI probe

Let me guess a popular reaction to that article...

She lies! You can't trust her!!!!

I ducking give up.

I am done with political CRAP on this site.

I am done pretending.

I might not have the strictest logical reasoning skills - I do like Lamb of God but I don't like Cannibal Corpse - but my God, it's nuts to discredit what you said you wanted. Liberals scream On and On and On about how the FBI needs to investigate and THEN, before it starts, discredit what you just said you had to have ...  before you even know what it's going to find. It's ducking hypocrisy to say that the FBI investigation into Russia and the 2016 election is credible - it's by the FBI - but then say that the FBI investigation is not credible. Which is it?

On top of that, when BK's name was announced announced months ago, there were members of the Judicial Committee that declared, "I will fight the nomination." That's before a single question was asked of him. And I am to believe that the investigation by the FBI will matter to those members?

Get ready for Bayside, Metallica, drums, and technical writing to blanket this blog.

And WWE and professional wrestling.

And The Walking Dead/ Fear the Walking Dead.

And videos that make me smile...

No comments: