Monday, September 17, 2018

LA Guns is Still a Band. No, Seriously!

I was never a huge LA Guns fan. I despised "The Ballad of Jayne" which was their ballad that gained them new fans in the same way "When the Children Cry" gained White Lion new fans. In both cases, their radio-friendly and video-friendly tunes did not represent the rest of their material. Whereas I was a huge White Lion fan, prior to "When the Children Cry" being released, LA Guns just never caught my fancy. Now, after reading on Blabbermouth.net that the band is planning a new album that will be darker than their last album, I realized I had never even known they released a recent album. I found it on youtube.com and liked the first tune so I've embedded it below... except someone is lying. The tunes on the embedded playlist below is titled "L.A. Guns - The Missing Peace (Full Album)" but it's not. Compare the tracklist, on the left, with the actual videos that are included, on the right, and you'll notice a disconnect: I looked & looked for an actual playlist on the Internet and found none. Thus, here's what is being called Apples, but it's really Pears.


No comments: