Saturday, January 12, 2013

Back from the Future on Hallmark

I'm watching this movie on the Hallmark channel. This guy, in 2009, is in love with a woman who was divorced from her husband and refuses to marry him in 2009. Still in 2009, he gets hit by a car and goes back to 1999. In 1999, he arrives 3 days before she gets married so he has to make her fall in love with him.

I know some married couples who ended up divorced. I wish I could travel back in time and find them before the reached the point where they felt they had no other choice but to break their vow to be committed to each other.

I know some people that have made choices that when I was more in-touch with them would not have been chosen. For example, drugs. For example, cheating. For example, leaving the Catholic church.

The idea of traveling back in time is popular. There was a movie just out called Looper that talks about this, but I haven't seen it. The trailer looks good:

No comments: