Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Healthy Girl

Megan was eating supper last night and kind of got a noodle caught in her throat. She coughed. Then, later, she coughed more. Today we sent her off to school. I told her that she could call me if she couldn't make it through the day,

I had just sat down to eat Gringo's in the cafeteria when my cell phone rang.

Can you come get me?

I left work ~12:25 and we were home by 1. I worked until 2, then took Megan to the doctor. There was a chest x-ray done to make sure things were okay. They were. She is now on meds to help her feel better.

At work, it was organized chaos. Sonia and I know what to do by 2/11/13. We just have to do it.

I had a great meeting this AM. We went over changes that had been made to a user guide. I was direct with them and felt really proud of myself. It made me realize that the crappy days of not being able to communicate verbally are behind me. Thanks JG for your faith in me. NOT!

No comments: