Friday, July 12, 2013

Gig Tonight

AND YES, Lou's Classic Ride is rolling into Fat Jack's tonight. We are rehearsing from 11:30 - 1:30 and we play sometime after 8. I'm really excited. There's rumblings that some old friends I've not seen in a while are possibly going to show up and that makes me really excited.

As of now, the plan is to load at least Matthew's bass amp and bass in the back of the Ford F-150 after rehearsal today and then to pick Matthew up ~ 5:30. Serbi is arriving around 6. We play sometime after 8.

We are playing 5 of the following 8 songs we think we play well. I like this order:
  1. Lonely Boy
  2. Sunshine of Your Love
  3. Stuck in the Middle
  4. Saturday Night's All Right
  5. I Just Want to Make Love to You
  6. What I Like About You < -- If time allows...
  7. Dead Flowers < -- If time allows...
  8. Rocking in the Free World < -- If time allows...
I hope it goes well!

No comments: