Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Prediction of the Future

Bush still losing the blame game screams the headline.

I am hopeful that, someday, our current president is out of office and there is a different president and, when asked why the country is in such political, economic, and social disarray, that the President replies, with a straight face, "I inherited this mess. I intend to clean it up, but it's like following an elephant with diarrhea - you need lots of patience and lots of jumping over and around things you didn't create in order to get to the end of the parade which, in this analogy, is the end of political, economic, and social disarray. Thank you for allowing me to directly address what, in my opinion, a lot of the American people believe."

At this point, the reporter would look in the camera and say, with an equally straight face, "It's all Obama's fault."


No comments: