Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Lou's Classic Ride Rehearsal Tonight!


Both last night and Sunday night, I spent time on the Yamaha set, going through the songs we've been rehearsing in preparation for tonight's rehearsal at the studio @ 8 PM. We are going to run through the songs we are going to play this Friday. Leading contenders are:
  1. Lonely Boy
  2. Sunshine of Your Love
  3. Rocking in the Free World
  4. Stuck in the Middle 
  5. Dead Flowers
  6. What I Like About You
  7. I Just Want to Make Love to You
  8. Saturday Night's All Right for Fighting
It's kind of tough to pick "just 5" songs. I'd like to do all 8 of the above!

I'm treating Friday like an audition. In my head, if the person who books the bands likes us, then we might be asked to come back and play a full night, which would be totally awesome!

No comments: