Thursday, September 3, 2015

In the Works

This was on Craigslist. I'm trying to set up its purchase today! It's not exactly what I want because it will go in my dock and not be an external hard drive I can take back and forth from home to work.

New Seagate 1TB Desktop HDD SATA 6Gb/s 64MB Cache 3.5-Inch Internal - $40

Hi, I'm selling New Seagate 1TB Desktop HDD SATA 6Gb/s 64MB Cache 3.5-Inch Internal Bare Drive.
I ordered from Amazone, but I didn't open. Please text me
Thanks.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005T3GRNW?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00

I'm to the point where my Cloud drive (at home) has copies of copies of copies of files and I need a fresh location to sort through the chaos. Then, when the chaos has been sorted out, I'll look into a new and portable external hard drive for taking to work for listening to tunes as I work.

No comments: