Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Progressing DAMN Progressing DAMN (and Repeat)

The title of this post reflects the way I feel about the reconstruction of my music collection. As I've mentioned previously, I have backups scattered across the multiple partitions of my MyCloud drive and, as I've previously mentioned, I am consolidating a lot of folders into a single folder structure. I've not yet begun to weed out duplicate files as I'd like to have a single folder structure first. Once I have that folder structure, I plan to eliminate duplicate files. Then, when I have a single folder structure without duplicate files, I want to purchase a new external hard drive so that I can take music with me back and forth to work.

In the meantime, I tolerate the lack of access to a single folder structure with 100,000 files....

No comments: