Friday, January 8, 2016

Never Done X, Can't Opine About X

I am sick of the way the Conservative media jumps all over stuff President Obama says, especially about gun control. At a town hall meeting, the President listened to a rape victim tell her story and he went on (and on) about how owning a gun doesn't necessarily keep you safe. Then, at the end of the article, it's made into a big deal that he's never owned a gun.

BIG WHOOP!

Does that automatically mean that he is not able to have an opinion about guns? No man has ever had an abortion but I certainly think men can have an opinion about them, no? Once again, I am not extremely passionate about gun control so I'm not really pro-gun or anti-gun. I think it's an important issue to debate and discuss rationally, but, frankly, I rate it under other issues, such as the national debt and illegal immigrants.


To read the article about the town hall meeting, with an embedded video of the discussion, go here.

To read an entirely separate article about this bombshell admission, go here.


No comments: