Saturday, January 16, 2016

Saturday

Since it now appears that my personal favorite candidate, Carly Floriana, isn't going to convert the masses to her logical solutions, I am forced to consider alternatives to support. I don't see Donald Trump as a candidate that can defeat Hillary Rodham Clinton. That said, I think that Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio should leave the self-proclaiming bullshiter Donald Trump in the dust by forming a coalition. If they can't declare a truce, I do like how Chris Christie's making his infrequent time to speak on camera be a simple message: I will defeat Hillary Rodham Clinton.

That all said, I like the way Ted Cruz has responded to the controversial comment about New York values: /lastresistance.com/15782/ted-cruz-kicks-liberals-to-the-curb-with-apology-for-his-new-york-values-comment/

Others, not so much: http://crooksandliars.com/2016/01/cruzs-follow-new-york-values-wingnut

No comments: