Sunday, January 24, 2016

New Fad

On Facebook, you can go to this site and it will automatically generate a little story. This is mine, but I won't post it on Facebook because first, it's not true - I am 5 years sober - and b, there's a typo: alot is always a lot. 

------------- -------------------
This is Paul.
Paul feels sad.
Paul drinks alot.
Paul doesn't pretend to be drunk to make phone calls to his ex.
Paul is smart.
Be like Paul.

--------------------------------

I had a weird dream about babysitting for some young kids. It was a bratty little girl and she turned on the garden hose and flooded the basement. I opened the door in a corner to let the water out. No more pints of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream before bed!

Also, Karen and I drove to Cedar Falls on a whim. We surprised Mark and Susie (first) and then Megan. We went to 5 PM mass at Saint Joseph and then went to Toad's, a bar on Main Street, for supper. We stopped by Megan's dorm room and then, on the way to Mark and Susie's house, there was a college girl naked in front of an open window. I told Mark to slow down. My nephew, 15, Jonathan said, "Thank you!" Megan was embarrassed by this incident.

I am up this morning after the aforementioned nightmare, sitting on the couch in the basement with Sadie.


No comments: