Friday, May 20, 2016

Every Single Woman

Why does she only want to provide this to single women? What about married women?!? 
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2016/05/19/hillary-every-single-woman-in-america-should-have-federallymandated-contraceptive-coverage-n2165168

 Yes, I know she means "if you are a woman in America" but in light of the Venn diagram mishap - details here -  I thought I'd poke fun at her writing skills.

On another note, at George Nowlan's wake on Monday, I saw a married couple that I've known all my life. They now live in Arizona. Somehow, as we were sitting there, the husband brought up politics.

Sigh.

He is a fan of Donald Trump and thinks Trump will clean up Washington.

I came across sounding like anti-Republican voter because I pointed out that Trump isn't pro-life and I would have expected the Republican candidate to be pro-life. The husband stated, "He's pro-life." "No," I said, "he was, but now is pro-choice." "So he changed. Don't you change who you are over time?"

Ah yes, of course I change. Every one changes. I wouldn't be human if I didn't expect others to not change as I am changing, I suppose.

No comments: