Friday, May 6, 2016

BMTH Initiation

By the way, Disturbed & Rob Zombie & Pop Evil are playing at the US Cellular Center on Tuesday, May 17th. Alex and I had discussed going until he learned that Bring Me the Horizon is playing in Des Moines next week. Just in case I didn't mention it, Alex and I are going on Thursday, May 12th. I relate to how my friend Kevin felt when he went with me to see Shinedown / Three Days Grace / POD on 2/1/2013. He wasn't really a fan of any of those bands but he went with me. That's the way I feel about going to Bring Me the Horizon with Alex. I know that he doesn't have anyone else to go with and I don't want him to miss the show. I know that he likes BMTH as much as I like Metallica, though I honestly don't know if he would "sacrifice" and go to Metallica with me. These are the 10 "Best" BMTH tunes.



No comments: