Sunday, May 22, 2016

Inspiration

I won't sit here, on a Sunday evening, and profess that I was as big of a fan of former Megadeth drummer Nick Menza as I am of current Metallica drummer Lars Ulrich as that would be false. As I write these words, I realize that there has never been a post on this blog with a "Nick Menza" label.

Mea cuppa.

At 51 years old, Nick Menza died. Apparently, he was playing drums at a gig when he had an apparent heart attack. I know that if there was a way to pick how I go to meet God, that's how I want to go.

Read more here & here.



Editor's Note: The tributes to Nick Menza continue to arrive in my Inbox, including this article that highlights the 10 Best Nick Menza Songs in Megadeth: http://teamrock.com/feature/2016-05-23/nick-menza-s-top-10-megadeth-songs

No comments: