Thursday, May 26, 2016

Using Labels to Document My Passions

So here it is - my 3000th post on this blog!

What do I write about the most? I was curious so I used a widget to list all of the labels I've applied to my posts. When I saw which labels were in the top 10 list,  I can't say I was surprised. It's interesting to me that I used the "Republican Tendencies" tag 65 more times than I used the tag "Work." I don't know if those posts with the label "Technical Writing" should have also had the label "Work" or if there are actually 92 posts about technical writing that are non-work related. I also think that if I audited the posts that do actually have videos embedded, there would be more than 177. I've never done an audit of labels. There may even be some posts that have zero labels!

All that said, this top 10 list does correlate to the passions in my life.

In case I am curious in the future, I created a page to store the entire list

No comments: