Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Looking Ahead to the Impossible

Disneyland is going to expand in California. I only mention this fact because of the timeline mentioned at the end of the article, quoted below for convenience:

"...construction on the unnamed project is set to start in 2018, with an opening slated for 2021."

Assuming Alex begins his freshman year of college in fall 2017 and finishes in 4 years, he will be a senior in college in January 2021.That's hard to imagine when Alex allowed his alarm to blare for 15 minutes this AM. When I was about to walk out the door to take down the garbage & recycling to the curb, Megan was about to walk upstairs to wake him up so he wouldn't be late for his 8 AM Fareway shift. I did put the garbage & recycle bin at the curb - I assume Megan woke him up as I didn't go back inside the house.

No comments: