Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Whew! That Was Close!

We have SouthSlope, a local company, as the provider of our Internet, TV, and landline services. We have 3 TVs - one in the bedroom, one in the living room, one in the basement. The DVR in the bedroom died and would not boot up. I had called SouthSlope earlier in the day - around noon - and asked to have someone give me a call at home around 4:30. When I got home a little after 4:30, there was no message on the answering machine. I gave them some time, but eventually, I called SouthSlope back at 5:30. The customer support rep took me through all the troubleshooting steps I had done previously, plus checking if things were plugged in down in the basement. Of course, they were. There was no record in the customer support rep's system that showed I had called earlier in the day.

After I got off the phone with the customer support rep, a very nice technician called and then arrived on my doorstep. He replaced the box in the bedroom and left shortly before 7 PM, which is when Monday Night Raw begins so because he left shortly before 7 PM, I was able to watch WWE Raw Results: Winners, Grades, Reaction and Highlights from March 20 on the TV in the bedroom.

Wrestlemania 33 is 12 nights away!

No comments: