Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Blurring the Line

This seemed to relevant to me, as a person, to tuck away as link # 123 on Get Your Political Opinions Here, despite my proclamation all links to articles about politics would be quarantined to that page. When I read this quote, I was compelled to post it as a "post" instead of on the aforementioned quarantine page:

Abortion is the destruction of a precious, innocent human life. It may be necessary when that life verges on causing the mother to die. But as a matter of elective options and rights, abortion is murder. The arguments for abortion are the same arguments used to justify and defend slavery. Abortion advocacy, in fact, derives from the progressive movement’s desire to stamp out black and disabled people in the early part of the twentieth century.

It is a quote from this article - No, You Cannot Support Abortion and Be Conservative/ - by Erick Erickson, who is one of the Conservative authors I quote frequently.

No comments: