Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Capacity for a Future

Capacity and the ability to store all of my files is a big concern to me. I was just reviewing what I have available on my Google Drive and this is what I found:


What is interesting / alarming / thought-provoking is that I am exceeding the amount of storage in my default plan (15 GB) by 61.33 GB. That means by 7/16/19, I will need a different solution for whatever files / data are currently being stored. As I progress on the CD to MP3 conversion, I know I will need a lot of storage. I also need to consider the following projects that are in my future:
  1. cassettes to MP3
  2. pictures to JPG
  3. videos to MP4 project
Each will require a lot of storage.

https://www.howtogeek.com/225333/18-things-you-may-not-have-known-google-photos-can-do/

No comments: