Monday, August 28, 2017

How to change the Default Folder

I was messing around with adding a bunch of Word docs to my Disaster Recovery project and moved a bunch of files to a "__Future" folder. As shown below, there are a bunch of linked Word documents that have a red icon next to it. That means it is a broken link (which is 'fine' because I broke the links knowing that I was breaking the links). However, here's the rub. When I right-click a 'broken' link, I get the option to Restore link to Word doc. When I select that, by default, I am taken to the "My RoboHelp Projects" folder. What I want to know is how to change that default to a folder on the S:\ drive called "__Future."

I sent a query about this to Adobe with this screenshot:
I hope there is a secret option that I don't know about.
Editor's Note: The reply to a query sent to Adobe is on another post.

No comments: