Monday, August 21, 2017

Some Links from the Weekend

On the weekend, I am very good at sending myself links that I want to link to on this blog. On the weekdays, I am very bad at writing individual posts for each link I send to myself on the weekend...
  1. We Tried Desperately To Get Someone From White House To Come On And 'Nobody Will' | Crooks and Liars
  2. Comedian Nikki Glaser on Sex, Sobriety, Flemish, and More Sex - Maxim
  3. Lots of Bayside Tunes
  4. Seriously?!? ---- Lawmaker Pens Bill Requiring Trump To Undergo Mental Health Evaluation
  5. People Cheer Companies Kicking Nazis Off The Internet. But Who's Next?
  6. http://crooksandliars.com/2017/08/gov-lepage-removing-confederate-statues

I like this song, but I am forewarning you - there are NSFW words...


At 91, Jerry Lewis passed away over the weekend.


Pretty much any 'behind-the-scenes' video is interesting to me.


Damn! Aaron Spears plays his drums awesomely in this video....


Seeing more and more of this movie simply fuels my excitement!


Kind of like the 'behind the scenes' videos, I like hearing demos of tunes.


I saw this come up on my Netflix suggestions and before I spend time with it, I wanted to watch this video to learn if it was worth my time.


Shapiro ROCKS!

No comments: