Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Not So Alone in the World

I would not be converting my CDs to MP3 now if I had a backup system in place when I started to move my files to the now-dead EHD I had christened "the R:\ drive." I would be probably converting my 1000 cassettes to MP3 instead of my CDs - at least I like to think that. Yet, the fact that my EHD died seems common in the world. I read this article about an artist and when asked what current projects he is working on, he said this:

I’m currently working on rebuilding my music and sample library after losing all of my files on my external hard drive. It’s a nice restart and new chapter and has lit a fire under my ass to create some new stuff. I have some remixes dropping soon as well for some exciting artists, the most public one being one for Boombox Cartel sometime in the future.

What bullshit! From my perspective, when I have lost all of my music files on my external hard drive, not once did I think "Oh, this is a nice restart to my music collection." NOT ONCE! I can smell the smoke this guy is blowing up the interviewer's ass from here.

Here's the article: Get In Your Feels with Reality By Ray Volpe.

Editor's Note: Feeling passionate, eh?

No comments: