Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Okay - You Got Me

This was the subject of an email I received:

Greetings! Here is a song that doesn't suck

which was then followed by this text:

Greetings! I am Zorg and at last I have made a song... that people actually like.

Observe the video for "Jesus Was An Eva Pilot" by POWER OF ZORG

So far the response has been so positive I think you would be a fool to miss it. I'm not here to make anyone into fools so I'm going to have to ask you to click it.

Any help to spread the word is greatly appreciated!

Bye now
I AM ZORG!

Since I am always looking for music that doesn't suck, I observed the video for "Jesus Was An Eva Pilot" by POWER OF ZORG!



I also found this tune by the same artist.



Do we have different ideas about music that don't suck? Yes.

No comments: