Monday, April 27, 2020

Asked and Answered


The Question....

The Answer...

Here's the sad thing. While I know where the ticket stub is for the 1989 and the 2017 concerts, I could not say, at this precise moment, where the other three ticket stubs are located or, frankly, if I even have those ticket stubs! I do not remember if I have ever seen them. My gut instinct would be to look in my journal from the year of the concert, but I don't recall seeing the ticket stub when I have reread those journals in the past. I am disappointed in myself for not creating a way to keep those ticket stubs available.

Just now, the thought occurred to me that I may have put the 1991 and 1993 ticket stubs in a folder I used to have with all kinds of Metallica information from newspapers and magazines. I have it in my head I would have done something like that. I am confident that I threw away that folder.

Where is my 2003 ticket stub? Great question that can be asked, not answered...

No comments: