Thursday, April 23, 2020

Backlog Coming

Work has kept me very busy this week. I have accumulated many - and I do mean MANY - ideas for blog posts since my last post. My intent is to nail a noon deadline today that I have and then, after noon, hopefully have enough time during my lunch hour to get caught up. Otherwise, I fear I will end up with a single post that is a list of links, which I do not like doing because my thought is that it reduces my overall post count when, if I had created posts "when I found the source for the blog post" as it happened, I would have individual posts. Creating a single post with 10 links when each of those 10 links could have been their own blog post reduces my overall count by 10. It's unfair to me because I have blog post goals per month.

Thus, this is a brief post to say I hope to create more posts after my noon deadline.

No comments: