Thursday, April 2, 2020

RoboHelp is Being a Pain in my [Fill in the blank with a body part]

Yesterday, when I left work, I left my work laptop on, which is typical. I usually have the Disaster Recovery project open in RoboHelp 2015, and I am usually awaiting the process of creating HTML files from linked MS Word documents to be completed. This morning, I came in and saw this message:
I really wish I wouldn't have seen that. It means that when I close the Disaster Recovery project in RoboHelp 2015 and then re-open the Disaster Recovery project in RoboHelp 2015, I will need to re-do some work. This happens frequently enough to make me wonder if RoboHelp 2019 would have the same issue. I have a Virtual PC on which I can install RoboHelp 2019, but I don't have the Admin rights to actually install software on it. I know that being granted the Admin rights to install software is a "ticket" away so I'm going to get that done now. 

No comments: