Monday, September 9, 2013

Ambition and Catching up

Lots of things going on in my life.
  1. Prior to leaving Elkader for the final time yesterday, Lou, Jean, Karen and I played a game of Euchre "for the championship of the summer." I don't know if playing the Euchre app on my phone has helped me become a better player but Lou and I won. We also beat the women 2 - 0 on Saturday.
  2. We pulled the camper from Elkader to Hiawatha yesterday. Packing up went smoothly. The drive went smoothly. We said the Rosary in the truck on the way home.
  3. I got up earlier today and ate Raisan Bran. I parked on the other side of the building at work and walked .3 miles to get to my desk. I plan to take two walks today, one at 10 AM (.6 miles), one at 3 PM (.6 miles), and then will walk back to my truck (.3 miles) so that's 1.8 miles in a day.
    1.8
    x 5 days
     9 miles / week
    x13 weeks
    117 miles / quarter
    x 4 quarters / year
    468 miles
    Today was Day 1, but I'm off to a good start.
    And, to tie in with this, drinking less Mountain Dew Live Wire.
  4. Conversion status: 61171 File(s) 499,722,394,676 bytes

No comments: