Thursday, September 12, 2013

Stand Still

The conversion projects are kind of at a standstill while other needs / necessities are dealt with in life. For example, the count today, 61152 File(s) 498,682,687,894 bytes, is a reflection of the lack of time I have dedicated to it. This week has flown by, mainly because we had something going on every night.
Monday was drums, Tuesday was driver's ed, and last night was Back to School Night at West for the kids.
  1. I went through Alex's schedule and it was quite a workout. It's a lot of walking! He gets off the bus on the extreme right side of the school. Below is where his classes are located:
    • First hour - extreme right
    • Second hour - extreme left
    • Third, fourth, and fifth - extreme right
    • Sixth hour - extreme left
    • Seventh hour - extreme right
    • He gets on the bus near where his last class is located.
  2. I haven't really wrote about the exceedingly warm temperatures lately. The kids have been getting out early because of the heat. Last night, at West, at 8 PM, the school was hot. I can't imagine what the temperature is at noon! 
  3. Of Alex's teachers that I was actually able to speak with, I was pleased that they all had positive feedback. When I asked if there were any issues I needed to know about, the answer was "No." I was happy to hear that.

No comments: