Monday, January 13, 2014

Moving Along with the Conversion

I am happy to report that I ripped a lot over the weekend. No, not flatulence - CDs. I am now sitting at 8146 File(s) in the music_reconversion folder and at 9303 File(s) for the music_shell folder. I am 30 CDs away from completing Spindle #7, which isn't scheduled to be complete until 1/19 so what I'm hoping for is to get ahead of my schedule to allow for nights when I will be unable to rip, such as tomorrow night, when Alex has a basketball game. Since tonight is a WWE Raw night and Alex has basketball practice until 9:35, it's entirely likely that I will finish Spindle #7 tonight and flop into Spindle #8, which isn't "due" until 1/26/14. If that happens to get done this week, I will really feel good about my progress. I think the reconversion is going quite well. I'm able to use the Toshiba laptop in the living room and just keep feeding it CDs to rip.

No comments: