Thursday, January 9, 2014

Progression is Good

I finished converting Spindle #6 last night which is no small feat.

As of this morning, I have the following:
  •   504 files in my original conversion directory
  •   441 files in my youtube directory
  • 7353 files in my reconversion directory
  • 1051 files in my "secret project" directory, which will eventually be included in my collection.
The above numbers add up to 9349.

When I run my DOS batch file over the music_shell folder, I have a count of 8381. I will until I merge the secret project files into the music_shell folder, which I have not done as of now because I need to keep the secret project files separate. And because I suck at math, I'm not diving below that top-level analysis.

Eventually, the secret project, which can easily be divided into 5 groups, will be merged with the music_shell folder. I am done with 2 parts of it and began the 3rd section last night. My target date for completing the secret project is either 1/16/2014 or 2/20/14, but it may be early next week before I know if I need to hit the 1/16/14 date or the other. I'm gunning for the 1/16 date.

No comments: