Monday, March 31, 2014

Easy to Pick Off the WWE

When someone says to me, "I used to watch WWE, but that was when I was younger," I don't feel ashamed. I enjoy watching professional wrestling. Sometime before the end of 2014 is the 20 year anniversary of me watching WWE on Mondays, though I can't say exactly when it started.

I can say that tomorrow, 4/1/2014, is the 20 year anniversary of closing on the first house Karen and I lived in as a married couple. To refresh, we were married 8/7/93 and lived in her apartment in Coralville until we moved into the house on Prospect Court in North Liberty. Debbie Besgrove, our neighbor, liked WWE and soon after meeting her, it became a tradition to watch it on Monday nights.

Fast forward 20 years later and the goal of "giving up" professional wrestling for Lent is a total failure. I couldn't do it.

All that said, read this blog post about http://www.jtstrong.com/articles/logs/wwe-experience/

No comments: