Sunday, March 16, 2014

Surprise! You're Reading an Adult / Mature site!

I found this kind of funny yesterday. I took the Ford to Lynch Ford in Mount Vernon for an oil change. During at least one previous trip - perhaps more than once - I *know* I have used their customer computer station to write a blog post. I had planned to write a blog post yesterday from that same computer but when I tried to access the very website you are reading, I was greeted with this warning:

I didn't say anything to anyone at Lynch about it because it was kind of embarrassing to think I'd have to explain to someone that I write a blog that the filters at Net Nanny suspected as being for adults / mature. No, this is not a p o r n website but I spelled p o r n so that when I return to Lynch in the future, maybe I can write a blog post, but probably not.

No comments: