Thursday, December 18, 2014

Nice Collections

From Missoula, MT:
  • I am selling my entire collection of cd's. 20+ years of collecting. There is about 330 of them. The collection consists mostly of hip-hop, metal, alternative, punk, funk, and rock. Cd's and cases are in great shape. Some are very rare! You must take all. Will not split up. And I will not ship these you must pick them up. $299.00 FIRM that's less than $1 a cd! Some aren't pictured. Need these gone. I will include the rack if you want it. Thanks.

From Austin, TX:
  • I am selling collection as entire set, not seperate CDs. - $3 ~ $4 per cd
    Sorry, I do not have a list I can send you as it would take forever to type.
    You are welcome to come see the collection personally for yourself.
    Former DJ retiring and liquidating my CD collection.
    perfect for someone wanting to start a DJ business or someone who wants to have an instant amazing musical collection. ALL types of music:
    • Rock
    • Country
    • Classical
    • Disco
    • Hip Hop
    • Rap
    • Ethinic
    • Jazz
    • Heavy Metal
    • Karaoke
    • Christian
    • Pop
    • Soul
    • Funk
    • Motown
    • Techno
    • 50's
    • 60's
    •  70's
    •  80's 
    • 90's
    • ..and MANY MANY more.


No comments: