Sunday, July 17, 2016

The Best Parts of The Walking Dead

I've mentioned Trevschan2's youtube.com channel before, but I don't embed all of his videos. I really like this one, though, as it traces through "the best parts" of the series. I really like his analysis.



And, with the season 7 premier happening in October, I am going on record. This is my FINAL prediction about who Negan kills. I am predicting the following. I think there will be two deaths in the season 7 premier. I am making the following an unordered list because I don't think it matters who is killed first:
  • Abraham
  • Glenn
The other contenders were Rick, Daryl, and Michone.
  • Rick is still too central of a character to be killed. 
  • Daryl would be too obvious because of the "Riding with Norman Reedus" series that has been on AMC. 
  • Michone is too obvious as well. I think Negan's group using part of her hair on the row of chained walkers that Rick's group encountered in the finale for season 6 is a bait-and-switch tactic.

Frankly, I don't care who they kill off. I am just anxious to see the premier of the new trailer - rumored to be this Friday - and then the season premier in October.

No comments: