Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Love Hunter

Even though the chances of it happening are probably less than 0%, I sometimes hope that either Lou's Classic Ride or Uncle Rico the Band reunite, though the reality is that both of those ships have sailed. While I await the return of either of those ships, yes, I've still kept my eyes on Craigslist in the hope that one of the ads on the musicians page will be a match. So far, the results have been miserable. Very recently, after sending a link to my videos page, a guitarist responded with a short sentence that essentially said that "we were looking for different things" in a band. I just want to play drums in a band that plays gigs, rehearsing occasionally / when necessary. I admit the frustration has caused me to expand my gaze to include Waterloo (even though I'm highly unlikely to join a band that is based in a city 1 hour away). Besides, I'm not going to travel to Waterloo to be in a band if my bro-in-law who lives in Waterloo isn't a member of it. Still, I found this band / opportunity interesting enough to write about here, on this blog. However, keep in mind that zombies are all the rage today, in July 2016. Someday, they may not be but today, yeah, they are. Here's the link.

No comments: