Thursday, July 21, 2016

Issues

There I was, at 6 AM, looking at our water heater. I am a technical writer. I write about technical things, but I am not, nor have I ever claimed to be, a technical person. I can't even begin to describe how hopeless one feels when you are looking at a contraption, like a water heater, and have absolutely ZERO idea what to do. All I know is my shower was cold and that really sucks.




I called the plumber that installed it at 6:15 AM, cleared out the majority of the storage room where the water heater is located, and came to work. I am hoping to get a phone call soon.

Editor's Note: Take comfort in the fact that this is the first time, in the history of this blog, that you needed a tag called "water heater issues." What is not shown in the photos above is that it was installed on 4-8-2010 so it lasted 6 years, 3 months, 1 week, 6 days or 2296 days, without an issue. That's longer than you've been sober by 8 months, 3 weeks, 2 days!

No comments: