Thursday, July 14, 2016

Donald... Shut your Mouth!

I read a damning article yesterday about what it would take for Donald Trump to win in November. The gist of the article was that he needs to not speak and let HRC destroy herself. Every time he opens his mouth, he says "something" that is more controversial than the last thing that he said in front of a microphone. Last night was no exception. On Fox News, he said, "I'd like to say I know what it is like to be black because the GOP oppressed me during the Primary season." I don't know if that's a tactic someone told him he needed to try or if he was speaking off the top of his head or some secret option #3. My take on it, though, is that if he would follow the advice of that article, he may have a chance. I suppose next he's going to say that he knows what it's like to be Mexican because he ate a taco... oh wait, he did say something along those lines back in May, on or shortly before Cinco de Mayo.

Never mind.

He just needs to be silent. And quit arguing with a Supreme Court justice!

Editor's Note: It never fails. Click Publish come across another relevant article. Here it is: Donald Trump explained in just one sentence...

No comments: