Thursday, July 21, 2016

More Speech Drama

I would like to suggest "somebody" get the transcripts for Michelle Obama's speech and for Trump's speech and put them into separate MS Word documents. There is a feature that allows the user to compare two different documents - it's quite remarkable. I have used it countless times over the last 21 years, 5 months, 1 week, 2 days that I've worked as a technical writer.

Somebody please compare the two transcripts and point out exactly what percentage of words in the same order exist in both speeches. I can't say that "no one has done this yet" because, frankly, I don't really care enough about either M. Obama or M. Trump to do an exhaustive Google search to find out.

I have other issues to deal with this AM, which will be explained in my next post.

And yet, after reading Ann Coulter's article, it really seems like the obvious task that needs to be done.

No comments: