Thursday, January 8, 2009

Briefly

I am taking a break from the Internet and this PC tonight.

The Iowa Men are playing MN so that's on until 8.

A new Grey's Anatomy is on from 8-9 and a new ER is on from 9-10.

I don't need to be like someone I know. He works on work stuff on the PC until 3:30 AM, then sleeps until 6:30. At 6:30, he gets back up and comes in to work. CRAZY.

I had a good meeting with my manager. We went through my 13 weeks of work. Some of the things, she is going to assign to others. She asked me what she could do to make this (pointing to my list) go faster. I said let me work on it and not work on anything else. Not more than 5 minutes later, a week got assigned to getting the Mass release of the release I was just working on out the door. The release after that will cut ~2/13 and I'll start the UI work the following Monday and then, the Monday after that, work on getting it out the door. So, I have 6 weeks to work on doc but 1/2 of tomorrow and the last week of January are reserved for the work to release the next version.

At least I have a goal to shoot for. After the 2/13 cut, I will be very interested to see what happens next.

But for now, Iowa men are beating MN so I'd better go cheer them on.

No comments: